Terms and Conditions Regarding Your Use of This Website
Not an Offer or Solicitation of an Offer to Buy or Sell Securities; and Not Providing Investment Advice
Your Interactions with Other Members
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other visitors to our Website. iBBT makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of visitors and users of the Website or their compatibility with any current or future visitors. In no event shall iBBT be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Website, including without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other users of the Website or persons you meet through the Website.
Communication Monitoring by iBBT
iBBT, its affiliates, and agents are entitled, and in some situations obligated, to retain your Communications. We may monitor your Communications to evaluate the quality of service you receive, your compliance with this Agreement, the security of the services provided by iBBT on the Website, and for other reasons. You hereby agree that these monitoring activities do not and will not entitle you to any cause of action or other rights with respect to the manner in which iBBT monitors your Communications.
Content Posted by You on the Website
1. as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
2. harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
3. involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
4. promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
5. promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’ s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed; copy-protect devices, or providing pirated images, audio or video, or links to pirated images, audio or video files;
6. contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
7. provides material that exploits any person, or induces anyone to provide personal information under false pretenses;
8. provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
9. solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
10. engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
Intellectual Property Rights
You agree that you will not:
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, deep link or other similar automated data gathering or extraction tools, program, algorithm or methodology to access, acquire, copy or monitor the Website or any portion of the Website, without Key Acquisition’s permission;
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website, other than the search engines and search agents available through iBBT and other than generally available third-party web browsers (such as Microsoft Explorer);
- Post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other contaminating or destructive features, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of the Website; or
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website.
Because some states prohibit the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states the limitation of liability only with respect to consequential or incidental damages may not apply to you, and the respective liability of the Protected Parties is limited to the greatest extent allowable under applicable law in those states. In the event that a court or arbitration panel, as the case may be, should hold that the limitations of liabilities or remedies available as set forth in this Agreement, or any portions thereof, are unenforceable for any reason, then you expressly agree that under no circumstances will the total, aggregate liability of the Protected Parties to you or any party claiming by or through you for any cause whatsoever exceed the dollar amount of fees and other charges actually paid by you to iBBT during the 12 months preceding such claim by or through you, regardless of the form of action and whether in contract, statute, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. The limitations of liability set forth above shall survive beyond any termination of this Agreement.
Links to Third-Party Sites
Blocking of IP Addresses
In order to protect the integrity of the Website, iBBT reserves the right at any time in its sole and absolute discretion to block persons from certain IP addresses from accessing the Website.
Choice of Law
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions. Sole and exclusive jurisdiction for any action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be in an appropriate state or federal court located in the County of Pinellas, State of Florida and the parties unconditionally waive their respective rights to a jury trial. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of this website must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this Agreement, or a portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of this Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. A printed version of this Agreement shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings.
Indemnity by You
You agree to indemnify and hold the Protected Parties harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Website in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
No Third-Party Beneficiaries
You agree that, except for the Protected Parties, or as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
Either you or iBBT may terminate this Agreement with or without cause at any time and effective immediately. You may terminate this Agreement by discontinuing your use of the Website and by destroying all materials obtained from the Website. This Agreement will terminate upon ten days’ notice from iBBT if iBBT determines that you are not in compliance with any provision of this Agreement and have failed to cure the same to iBBT’s satisfaction. During and after the term of this Agreement, we reserve the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for your violation of this Agreement. Accordingly, those provisions that would normally survive termination shall survive, including, but not limited to those provisions relating to Intellectual Property Rights, Indemnity, and Disclaimers. Upon termination by you or upon notice of termination by us, you must destroy promptly all Materials obtained from the Website.
If any provision of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of this Agreement will remain in force.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and iBBT with respect to your access and use of the Website.
Forward-Looking Statements Disclaimer
The material in this website has been prepared by Listing Companies on the iBBT and is general background information about Listing Companies’ activities and Investment Offerings. The material is current at the date of viewing this Website. The information is given in a summary form and does not purport to be complete. Information in this website, including forecast financial information, should not be considered as advice or a recommendation to investors or potential investors in relation to holding, purchasing or selling securities or other financial products or instruments and does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on any information you should consider the appropriateness of the information having regard to these matters, any relevant offer document and in particular, you should seek independent financial advice. All securities and financial products or instrument transactions involve risks, which include (among others) the risk of adverse or unanticipated market, financial or political developments, illiquidity and, in international transactions, currency risk.
This Website may contain forward-looking statements including statements regarding Listing Companies’ intent, belief or current expectations with respect to the Listing Companies’ respective businesses and operations, market conditions, results of operation and financial condition, capital adequacy, specific provisions, and risk management practices. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements. iBBT does not undertake any obligation to publicly release the result of any revisions to these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. While due care has been used in the preparation of forecast information, actual results may vary in a materially positive or negative manner. Forecasts and hypothetical examples are subject to uncertainty and contingencies outside Listing Companies’ control. Past performance is not a reliable indication of future performance.
NOTHING IN THIS SITE CONSTITUTES AN OFFER TO SELL OR A SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY AN INTEREST IN ANY INVESTMENT OFFERING LISTED ON iBBT.